Website Sign Up
The Website Sign Up Widget - How does it work, and how do I set it up?
Friday, 17th November 2017 - Team Goody
The Goody sign up widget enables your website customers to sign up for your loyalty rewards program, directly from your website.
Overview of the website widget:
This feature allows a merchant to sign up customers for their loyalty rewards program via their website. It does this by;
- Uploading any customer that registers, and allows the merchant to access their email displayed in your Goody account. If you're a multi-site operator (ie. you have many stores), then you'll need to talk to our staff about the best way to set up your online registration.
- Displays your store branding and logo on your website.
- Subscribes your users to marketing (pending they've accepted terms).
Things to note - your customers will receive a welcome email. The user can also sign into the widget to view their balance after verification.
Why you should use it:
If you operate a multi-channel store where you're reliant on website customers, or if you're simply wanting to sign up online customers for your loyalty program, then the website widget is a great solution. The sign-up process provides a secondary source of members, which help make your overall loyalty marketing a success!
You will need:
- Access to your Goody merchant centre
- Access to a website developer
How do I set it up?
For a single store:
- In your Goody account select 'settings', click 'apps' and navigate to 'website sign up'.
- Click 'enable'
- Click 'manage'
- You'll be shown instruction details on how to install on your website. You'll need to copy and paste the code supplied and send it to your website developer. A customer will be able to register their email directly with you.
For multiple stores: Please contact Goody support to help guide you through any multiple stores set up. This may involve creating a separate store list dedicated towards online sign-ups.