Signing up new customers
1. Pick up a Goody Card
2. Tap the 'Tap to Scan' icon on the tablet
3. Align their QR code with the tablet camera
4. Customer enters their email address
5. Customer is prompted to 'Share' their email to get extra bonus points. Your customer will be able to receive any emails sent.
Returning customers or existing Goody Card holders:
1. Hold tag or Goody app 10cm from the camera device and wait until it scans.
2. Customer is prompted to 'Share' their email to get extra bonus points. Your customer will be able to receive any emails sent.
- After a customers joins in store, Goody will send them an email to verify their email address is correct. It's important your customer understand they will need a verified email address, in order to redeem from your business.
- The customer will click a link, this will verify their email and take them to a page where they can add their name, birthday and any further details.
- If your customer has not received this, it's most likely they have entered their email address incorrectly. Ensure your customer has entered the correct email address first.
- The next time your customer scans a Goody device, the system will check to ensure your customers email address is 'verified'.
- To correct it, or change the email address, your customer needs to tap the link 'No. Change it' icon.
- Alternatively, if they click 'Yes, it's correct', the verification email will be sent again, so it pays to ensure your customer is indeed verified. If you have any issues with this, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- If your customer has lost their card and the system cannot identify them, we suggest you contact support again.