Universal Offer Fine Print
These are the terms that apply to every Offer (unless otherwise stated in, or varied by, specific terms and conditions set out in the Offer):
- Offers cannot be exchanged for cash (except to the extent required by law)
- Offers are only redeemable in respect of the goods or services as advertised in the specific Offer on the Website and/or the Goody Application.
- Offers cannot be combined with other deals, or Promotions unless otherwise specified by the Business.
- All prices will be stated in New Zealand dollars and are inclusive of GST.
- Offers are not valid toward alcohol purchases unless the specific terms and conditions relating to the Offer state otherwise.
- Offers advertised on the Goody App are made by the supplier of that Offer ("Merchant"), and not by Goody. Goody does not warrant, endorse or make any representations about Offers, Merchants or related goods and services. Goody does not take any responsibility for the content of, or any inaccuracies or omissions in, an Offer.
- Offers are not permitted for resale.
How these offers work:
- A business can list their offer with Goody
- Goody promotes their business and makes their offer available to the wider Goody network
- A member can either redeem an offer by showing staff a receipt of redeeming or by scanning a Goody tablet (if the merchant has opted to be a Goody business)
How to redeem an offer:
It is not necessary to identify yourself as a Goody Member when transacting at an Offer listed merchant. You will, however, need to present your phone at the time of requesting your bill or at the time of transacting, in order to redeem your offer.
To redeem an offer, you will need to either;
Scan on the tablet device and select the offer you would like to redeem. This only occurs if the merchant is a Goody listed business and has a tablet device at their venue.
Allow staff to redeem via your phone, by sliding the ‘Redeem’ button.
What happens once the offer is redeemed?
Once the offer is redeemed, a confirmation message should display. You will need to show this to staff, which will honour the offer.
If the merchant is unsure how to do so, or does not honour the offer, please advise Goody by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
When can I use the offer?
Goody offers are valid anytime, except public holidays. Check your local public holidays for these dates. Unless otherwise indicated, any Goody offer cannot be used on a public holiday.
Only one offer or Goody App membership can be used in a single transaction.
Dollar off offers:
If you’re using a dollar off offer, the merchant will deduct the total price of the least expensive item, up to the maximum value stated for that offer. Refer to the offer fine print for explicit terms related to the offer.
Percentage off offers:
If you’re using a percentage off offer, the merchant will deduct the price of the least expensive item, up to the maximum value stated for that offer. If two items are purchased/ordered, the least expensive item will be deducted.
If a merchant is a running a special, then the offer cannot be used to discount the sale. Offers cannot be combined with any other merchant promotion or discount programme.
Using an offer with a group:
Only one offer can be used in a single transaction and only one bill for the group. Offers cannot be used in separate bills when using the offer as a group.
Unless otherwise stated, dining offers can only be used in-store. Offers do not apply to any delivery or delivery fee (unless otherwise stated in the offer).
Dining with children
If you’re dining with children and adults, in a single transaction and two or more adult-priced main courses are purchased, then the least expensive adult main course will either be discounted or complimentary. If only one adult-priced main course is purchased, then the value of the meal is deducted.
Unless otherwise stated, offers do not include a cinema which is obligated to exclude certain movies, as part of their studio contracts.
A member will need to check or call the cinema prior to using the offer and ensure their offer is valid for use.
Theme park & Attraction offers:
When using an offer with accompanying children, if two or more adult admissions are purchased, then the least expensive adult admission will be discounted or complimentary, as stated in the offer.
Retail & Shopping offers:
Unless otherwise stated, offers cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, discount or voucher.
Motel, Hotel and Accommodation:
Unless otherwise stated, offers cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or applied to any special packages, travel agency bookings or another discount programme.
All offers are subject to rate and room availability. If you choose to travel during busy periods, you may find that you will not be able to use your offer, due to room availability.
Some accommodation providers may require a minimum number of nights required to complete your booking. Block out times may apply at selected accommodation providers during peak seasons and special event periods.