How to set up a Bring 'em back campaign
What is a Bring 'em back campaign?
Bring 'em back campaigns send an offer to your customers. This offer is automatically loaded to their Goody Card account. It's important that you give your customers an offer they actually want! If you're unsure what to offer your customers, then the best feedback is simply to ask them!
Before sending a Bring 'em back campaign, you will need to have your offers set up. Please visit the 'How to set up an offer' help file and video for more information.
How to set up a Bring 'em back campaign:
1. Sign in to the merchant centre. You will need access to PC or laptop. To sign in, please visit the business pages of our website
2. On the left hand side click 'Campaigns'
3. At the top, click 'Add new campaign'
4. On the right hand side, click 'Start Bring 'em back campaign'
5. Select an offer from the drop down, or create a new one
6. This is used as the email subject line, as well as the campaign title
7. Select when you would like the offer to expire
8. Upload a phone and drag to re position as necessary
9. Describe the offer. Keep it short, sharp and to the point.
10. Type any fine print (terms and conditions) that's associated with the offer.
11. Click 'Send as soon as possible' or 'Send at a specific time'. 'Send as soon as possible' will send the campaign within the next hour. 'Send at a specific time' will let you choose a date and time.
12. Send a preview of the email by clicking 'Send Preview' and typing in your email address
13. Check all your spelling and grammar is correct
14. Click 'Begin the Campaign'
Your campaign will be available in the 'scheduled tab' until it is sent