How to set up your Neighbourly Integration
What is Neighbourly?
Neighbourly is a private neighbourhood website, designed for neighbours to connect, share and watch out for each other.
Why list your business on Neighbourly?
Because Neighbourly is all about connecting local communities, it's a perfect avenue for smart businesses, wanting to connect with their local communities.
Neighbourly helps connect residents throughout suburbs closest to you. Listing in the business directory provides businesses with the ability to:
- Promote their involvement in the local community
- Offer promotions and specials to the local community
- Build their profile as an important part of the neighbourhood
- Work with other local businesses to create a strong network
What businesses should integrate with Neighbourly?
The Neighbourly Business Directory is perfect for those businesses that exist all around where we live.
Whether it’s looking for a plumber to fix the leaking tap, or a babysitter to look after the kids, the Neighbourly Business Directory will give Neighbourly members a chance to look for service providers close to them.
By positioning your business on the directory you are going to be in pole position to show you care about your local community as well as creating new customer opportunities for you and your business.
How to integrate Goody with Neighbourly:
1. Firstly, sign in to the merchant centre
2. On the right-hand side, click 'Settings'
3. Click the external integrations tab
4. Tick the box, where it says, 'Show business on the Neighbourly business directory'
5. Click 'save'
6. That's it! Now your business will be listed in the Neighbourly directory, for free!