The Kounta Integration - How does it work, and how do I set it up?
Friday, 5th October 2018
The Kounta to Goody integration enables you to easily connect your Kounta POS account to your Goody Loyalty Program.
Now, you can process your Goody loyalty transactions at speed and directly from the POS. Point are calculated automatically based on the transaction amount and display rewards and offers customers are eligible to redeem. This uses the standard Kounta Loyalty workflow.
Overview of the integration:
- Search customers in your Goody database
- Display eligible customer rewards and coupon offers
- Redeem rewards and coupon offers
- Automatically calculate loyalty points base on the total transaction amount.
How do I set this up?
Within the Goody software, you will need to activate your Kounta integration. Here are the steps:
1. Within Goody, go to Settings > Apps.
2. Click ‘Enable’ on the Kounta icon.
3. Once the Kounta integration is enabled you will be able to manage it by clicking on the ‘Manage’ button.
4. Authorize Goody to access to your Kounta account by clicking on ‘Authorise Goody’.
5. Set up the mapping between Goody and your Kounta store and click ‘Save changes’.
How do I use the Kounta integration?
Now that your Goody store is connected to your Kounta store, you can look up Goody customers within Kounta. This will allow you to add them to the transaction to accumulate loyalty points. Here are the steps:
1. Tap 'customer'
2. Search your Goody loyalty member by typing in their email, name or their Goody loyalty card number and press the 'Goody' button.
3. Assign the customer to the transaction to redeem available rewards. You will need to redeem the reward as a final step, once all items have been added. More than one reward can be redeemed per order.
4. By completing the order, the reward redemption will be processed and points will either be deducted if redeeming a reward, or applied if earning points for the transaction.