What is Net Promoter Score?
Net Promoter Score, or NPS, allows you to measure your customers' experience.
Customers are sent an email asking them to rate their visit from 1-10 once they sign up. If they visit again after 3 months, they will be requested to rate their visit again.
The NPS Calculation
Unlike an average, NPS is calculated by subtracting the percentage of Detractors from the percentage of Promoters. Giving you your Net Promoter Score. This score can vary from -100 to 100. With the Goody system you will not have to calculate this manually as our system takes care of it for you.
Respondents are grouped as follows:
- Promoters (score 9-10) are loyal enthusiasts who will keep buying and refer others, fueling growth.
- Passives (score 7-8) are satisfied but unenthusiastic customers who are vulnerable to competitive offerings.
- Detractors (score 0-6) are unhappy customers who can damage your brand and impede growth through negative word-of-mouth.
So what is a good NPS Score?
According to Hubspot...
Any score above zero can be considered a "good" score, since that implies that you have more promoters than detractors. 50 and above is excellent, and 70 and above is the best of the best, although achieving either of these is both outstanding and rare.
You can read more about NPS industry averages by visiting this link: https://blog.hubspot.com/service/what-is-a-good-net-promoter-score
Where can I view my store NPS?
(1) Login to the Merchant Centre
(2) Hover over 'Campaigns' and click 'Net Promoter Score'
(3) You can view feedback by selecting 'All', 'Promoters', 'Neutral' and 'Detractors' from the dropdown box
(4) Scroll down to 'NPS Overview' to view your NPS Score